YOU CAN KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO HEAVEN!
It’s happening all around the world to people of all ages; old people, young people, children and even infants. People are dying. People are dying without knowing what their eternal destiny will be. That’s right, and one day death will come knocking at your door. The question is, where will you spend eternity? The answer is up to you. You can know you’re going to heaven when you die!
The Bible, God’s Word, declares in 1 John 5:13
“These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.”
What We Already Know
- We are all sinners. We have all done wrong. Romans 3:10 says, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:”
- God is Holy. The Bible says God is a Holy, Righteous God. 1 Peter 1:16. “Be ye holy, for I am holy.”
- One day we will stand before that righteous God to be judged. Hebrews 9:27. “And it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:”
The Good News
- Jesus Christ is God in human flesh. In Revelation 1:8, Jesus said, “I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.”
- Here, Jesus claimed to be the God-man. Jesus came to this earth to die in your place and pay for your sins. He did that 2,000 years ago when he suffered on the cross and died in your place. Romans 5:8 “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
- Three days later, Jesus rose from the dead and was seen by over 500 eye witnesses at one time. 1 Corinthians 15:1-6, “Moreover brethren, I declare unto you the gospel …how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:… After that, he was seen above five hundred brethren at once;…
- He then went back to Heaven where He reigns as the one true God. He is waiting for you to call upon Him.
There Is Only One Thing You Must Do
You must call upon Jesus, admitting you are a sinner and ask Him to give you eternal life. Romans 10:9,10,13 says,
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved.”
You Can Pray This Simple Prayer To The Lord:
“Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. I know that you are God, and that you died to pay for my sin. I believe that you rose from the dead, proving that you are God. Right now, in the best way I know how, I ask you to be my Lord, Savior, and my God. Thank you, Jesus for dying for me. Help me now to live for you. Amen”
If you just called upon Jesus by praying this prayer, you have become a child of God and you are on your way to Heaven. God’s family meets together for a family get-together every Sunday in local churches around the world. We would like to invite you to our church, right here in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Contact us about your decision!
Pastor John Vaught